Friday, April 5, 2019

Best Headline Ever!

I just read the very best, all-time, most stupendous and extra-special news headline in the history of the entire planet, and I just had to share it with you, my loyal readers!  And here it is...

"61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Own Granddaughter For Gay Son Using His Husband's Sister's Egg."  
                                   
                                     -Daily Wire

Yep, this headline simply demands to be reread, over and over, in order to fully comprehend the enormity of the change in our societal norms, and folkways, and mores over the past few years.  Even the last few months.  At least it did for me.  I hope you had less trouble unwinding this, ummm, rather unusual arrangement than did I, The Chuckmeister.   

It seems that one Ms. Cecile Eledge of Nebraska carried her gay son's daughter to term; the six-pound baby girl, named Uma Louise Dougherty-Eledge, was conceived through in-vitro fertilization with her son Matthew Eledge's sperm and his husband's sister's eggs.  (!)

In this day-and-age of "anything goes," this story could only have been made better if the husband was a dwarf, the son was an albino, the sister was a Native American, the grandma was Black and the daughter was a Republican.

At least the baby wasn't aborted.

Oh yeah, I'd bet this little girl will be hassled all through school about her name.  But at least her parents - all of them? - seem to be happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chuckmeister welcomes comments. After I check them out, of course. Comment away!