Monday, April 15, 2024

"The Streets of San Francisco"

 Lemme' start by saying I could really use an extra $1,200 a month!  

That might bring me to just about where I was when Joe O'Biden was immaculated.  I figure just about $1,200 a month has been scalped from my bank account every month since my dunce cap friends and neighbors voted to make that cranky old Mumbler-in-Chief our POTUS.  What with a yuuuge increase in my electric bill, and my house insurance, and gas for my car, plus the hosing I get when I go grocery shopping, I'm out at least $1,200 a month.  And there's a bunch of dummies up there in San Franpoopco trying to replace it for me...  

And me wanting that extra $1,200 has nothing at all to do with the fact that I identify as a BIPOC (Black, Indigenous and Person of Color), and a Gypsy, plus a Palestinian Jew with PTSD who suffers from the Heartbreak of Psoriasis.  Plus,  I also identify as TITE (Transgender In The Extreme!).  If that's even an acronym.  If not, I just made it up.  Just so you know.  

And we're all aware the only thing these folks care about is "identifying."  And that's what I'm doing.  I even identify as living in San Franpoopco, even though I'm 500 miles away!  And trust me, living 500 miles away is certainly preferable, as you could get shot, or knifed, or carjacked, or mugged, or step in a pile of human feces up there!  

They don't even take police reports for broken auto windows.  They're up to 60 a day now.  Since they don't have the cops to catch the thieves ("Defund the Police!"), they've set up a fund to pay the victims using public taxpayer money.  Think about that...    

So if you're wondering why The Chuckmeister should be writing to you about $1,200 a month, here's why.  The "G.I.F.T." Act just opened up in SFO.  The "Trans District" of San Franpoopco (they have their own District!) plus the "Lyon-Martin Community Health Services," in partnership with the "City of San Franpoopco" (Whew!), all got together, pooled their dwindling cash, and decided to give it to some really strange folks.  The ones living out there on their streets.  

"The Streets of San Francisco."  

I'm guessing they're doing this just to see what happens.  Like watching lab rats in a "Skinner Box."  Just to see how the drug dealers and addicts and pimps and whores and carjackers and rapists react.  A tool I used in my formal training to become a clinical psychologist.  But that's just me. 

Anyway, recipients must exhibit Transgender, Non-Binary, Gender Non-Conforming and Intersex (TGI) tendencies (whatever all that means), but I'm sure I qualify 'cause I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.  And be Black, Indigenous, or a Person of Color (BIPOC) (I identify as all three!); experience homelessness; or be disabled, clinically-ill or be a monolingual Spanish speaker.  Good news!  I'm disabled, clinically-ill and identify as a Spanish speaker, even though my vocabulary in that language is severely limited!  Ole!

So to sum it up, as near as I can tell, if you only speak Spanish, just got to San Fran, have no place to go, feeling sort of gay and tranny and disabled-like, or could feel that way for an extra $1,200 a Month; Plus Intersex-y and sorta' non-binary-ish, meaning "any port in a storm," I guess (heh, heh); Whatever all that means, if you got it going for you, you just might glom onto an extra $1,200 a month.

Congratulate me!  One of my longest sentences!  But since I only know how to write like I talk, I specialize in long-ish sentences!  

Well, like me, what if you're nearly all of the above?  Except for the homeless part, which I will be very soon unless O'Biden stops trying to destroy America.  Now, in the meantime, I'm still not sure what my gender has to do with "conforming," but I've never been accused of being a conformist, so I've got that going for me.  I think.  But it's all so confusing.  

It's always confusing, I guess, when a bunch of presumably well-meaning but brain-addled folks, all try and influence aberrant human sexual activity using somebody else's money.  

But I did take a class in college one time entitled...

"Let's Talk Sex (#101):  All you have to do is come." 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chuckmeister welcomes comments. After I check them out, of course. Comment away!