Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Couldja' Help a Guy Out Here?

I'd like to start by thanking you, my loyal readers, my fellow Patriots, for putting up with my spleen vents over the years.  And God knows, I've had many.  More more than 1,200 of them, so far.  Starting the day after B. Hussein Obama was immaculated, and continuing ever since.  I was so distraught over the outcome of that particular Election that my good bud Geoff West, a remarkable blogateer in his own right, suggested I dump my tears into a blog.  And this thing you're viewing, as they say, is the result.  And I'll continue until I either grow tired of doing so, trade horizontal for vertical, or you grow tired of reading it.  Whichever comes first.  

And I assume you'll let me know about the latter...

And remember, this is just between us.  No passing along.  I've been able to get away with spleen dumps in the middle of the Democrat Party's social media by being small and unnoticed.  Let's try and keep it that way, shall we?

But in the meantime, I have a few pressing questions that I've yet to find an answer to.  Or, to which I've yet to find an answer.  With apologies to Yoda.  Only my English teach Mssss. Wall would care.  But anyway...

First, it seems there are two kinda' guys.  And some girls.  And here in the land of $7.00 gas, others of 57 genders.  There's the kind that wears hats/caps, and the kind that don't.  And I'm one of those in the latter camp.  Because wearing a cap/hat messes up your hair.  And then you've got to recomb it.  Without a mirror, usually.  Put simply, I didn't start with a whole lot of looks, so I don't want to mess up what I have.

Got it?

So how about that other group?  The kind that likes to wear hats/caps?  Or has to, depending upon their line of work.  Just an observation, but I'm thinking that this bunch are either bald, or have a "bad hair day" every day. Or maybe they're just too damn lazy to comb - and recomb - their hair.  So they cover up their shortcomings...by covering up their shortcomings.

That was a joke.

Okay, I get it.  Some people aren't blessed with hair like mine.  Some people need to hide that fact.  But why...now listen to me here...why do many if not all of those folks turn their caps around backwards?  

Why?

Work with me here: the bill on a cap is designed to keep the sun out of one's eyes.  As in what a baseball player needs.  Because it was created for them.  So why choose to defeat the very reason for wearing it?

Forgive me, but I admit to staring at some of them.  Are they trying not to become "rednecks?" *  Or are they trying to make a fashion statement, as my eldest daughter suggested?  I don't know, but I think it looks stupid.  Idiotic.  Full-growed-up men wearing a baseball cap backwards on their balding heads.  Looking like fools.  Some even do so while wearing suits.  Go figure.  

Here's the deal, as the most lying of cops like to say.  Either a), wear your cap pointed the right way, or b), toss it in the trash.  There.  I've said my piece.

Next, can you please tell me why we 'Muricans permit the formation and operation of Public Sector Unions?  I mean, they work for us, don't they?  So they're working for us, but are lobbying us as a group for higher wages and better benefits.  Without, BTW, the right to strike (employees in public sector unions are forbidden by law to strike!  Did you know that?).  So they're going into battle without their guns loaded, so to speak, and those who lobby on our behalf seem to ignore that little fact.  So we treat them like they have some horsepower here, when in fact they DO NOT!

Look me in the eye here, Mr./Mrs./Mizzzz/Them/They, when you take a job in the public sector we all know you cannot be fired.  It would take a suitcase nuke to blow you out of your job.  You'd have to be caught in bed with both a hooker and an underage boy/girl.  And you get every friggen' holiday off, including some I've never even heard of.  Black Transgender Dwarves Day?  Well, maybe not, but only because they haven't thought of it yet.  I mean, "Juneteenth Day?"  Really?  They get to stay home that day!  Did you know we're up to 12 Federal holidays?  Twelve!!! 

And with their Cadillac health benefits they can change their sex if they get bored.  And then change it back again!  Only costs a $Half-Million each time.  Not their money.  Just sayin...

Did you know there are 19.23 Million Public Sector employees here in America?  And 33.1% of them belong to a Public Sector Union?  And almost all of them belong to the SEIU.  That stands for Service Employees International Union, BTW.  They count among their members all the maids that turn down your sheets at the Holiday Inn.  And the folks who flip burgers at MickeyD's.  Nice neighborhood to hang out in; hotel maids, and the lady who answers the phone at the Mayor's office at City Hall.  

And once again, don't they work for us?  If they don't like the pay and benefits, and the only thing they can do about it is bitch and moan, why don't they quit?  They can make $175,000 a year driving a UPS truck.  But no, they think they can and should protest their own job's pay and working conditions!  

Why didn't I choose that line of (non)work, again?

I say, "Get a life!"  And "Get it now!"

And One Last Thing:  Our Black citizens demand to be called "African-Americans."  As if they honor and bow to Africa more than the Country of their birth.  And it galls my a*s.  And it should gall yours.  Name another minority that demands to be called by their home country...first.  I can think of one thing that just might lower the temperature on this whole race thing, and that's for our Black people to finally adopt America as their home.  Unless Obama objects.  And since he's the guy who lit the match and restarted our race wars starting back in 2008, I think he just might...  

There.  I've spoken my piece.  What do you think?

*     The story goes that farmers develop red necks because they work outside all the time.  And the sun shines on their necks all day long, sunup to sundown.  So therefore they must be dumbass farmers.  And farmers must be dumbasses.  The folks who make our food.  Get it?  Me neither... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chuckmeister welcomes comments. After I check them out, of course. Comment away!