Sunday, January 26, 2020

UFO's Are Real!

I'd like to say that I've not only seen Unidentified Flying Objects, I've met with their occupants, ala Close Encounters of the Tres Kind, got to know them pretty well, have to say they're really nice folks, and am pleased to say we got along just famously.  And on multiple occasions.  

I'd like to say that, but I can't.

But I can say that my first cousin was a guy named Kenneth Arnold.  He was a cartographer (map maker) for the U. S. Army Air Corp, post-WW-II.  He was flying around in Washington State near Mount Rainier on June 24th, 1947, when he observed at least 9 "flying discs" streak across the windscreen of his small plane, he said.  He later commented that his rough calculation of the time it took for them to traverse between two distant mountain tops, a distance he knew well, led him to believe these "saucers" (they "skipped" along, he said) were travelling at about 900 miles per hour.  

He later revised that number upward to 1,300 mph! 

It's important to note that at this time the fastest fighter plane we had in our arsenal was the F-86 Saber Jet, which could reach about 600 mphFaaaarrrrrr less than the observed speed of these first "UFO's."  

So cousin Kenneth (true story) was the guy responsible for naming these uninvited visitors "flying saucers."  And we've been using it ever since.  He later told me that he was sorry he had done so.  In fact, he told me the entire story whilst building his own airplane in the basement of his Kansas City, Kansas home.

No, I'm not kidding.

Cousin Kenneth was later surprised to learn that his little home-built aerobatic airplane was too big to exit the basement door.  Duh!  He had to disassemble it, remove it piece by piece, and then put it back together outside.  Where it belonged.  Proof, I think, that some folks are really, really bright in some areas, and no so much in others...

But cousin Kenneth was indelible in his retelling of his by-then famous encounter.  I was transfixed to learn all the juicy details about a subject which would later prove of great interest to me.  And to everybody else, it seems.  And I've been studying it ever since.  

Maybe you have as well...

Even a casual analysis of UFO's in our society will show that we're up-to-here in sightings.  More than 10,000 since 2015 alone.  They seem to be everywhere!  Even the Air Force has recently been forced to divulge via FOIA requests that a purloined bit of video from 2004 showing two F-18s flying off of southern California, and their unprecedented encounter with a "tic tac-shaped" UFO doing all sorts of physically impossible things, was absolutely genuine.  So, are UFO's real?  According to the Navy, absolutely.  So what do we do about it?

My opinion is, and always has been, that our Government has been disavowing the reality of UFOs for decades because it either:

     A.), cut a deal with our intergalactic travelers way back when to permit them to peacefully traverse our skies without impedance, flitting around all thither and yon, which they've been doing ever since, or; 

     B.), it has no idea what they are or who they are, or why they're here or where they come from, and it's afraid to tell that to the public.

Think about it:  "Hi, I'm here from the Government. All those things flying around up there?  Yeah, we don't know what they are either..."  Not a good look.

So as I said, I've researched this matter in-depth for my entire life.  And I believe these things are really visitors from someplace else, possessing knowledge and power that far exceeds our own.  And I believe they've been visiting here for hundreds, and possibly thousands of years.  And I believe they may have even had a hand in helping to shape us as we morphed from early hominids and into Homo sapiens sapiens.  Those interested in learning more about that possibility should reference the "Twelfth Planet" and other writings by famed historian Zecharia Hitchens.  His work on ancient Sumeria is fascinating.

As an effort to provide some evidence, just think about how rapidly we progressed technologically as a society in the period immediately following the purported crash of a UFO in Roswell, NM in July, 1947.  The immediate development of the transistor was followed rapidly by all sorts of new and exciting advances.  Just imagine: only 22 years after Roswell, we landed on the moon.  Who among us believes we would have evolved that rapidly from the analog mechanization of the Korean War?  From F-86 Saber Jets to Saturn 5 rockets in 22 years?  I do not.

So, in summation, UFO's are real.  But not all of what they've brought us was good.  Oh no, fellow Pilgrims.  Case in point:  

Both Hillary Rodham Clinton and Albert J. Gore were born 9 months after Roswell...  

I always thought they looked a bit strange...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chuckmeister welcomes comments. After I check them out, of course. Comment away!