Wednesday, January 29, 2014

You Heard it Here First!



I feel responsible to my not-so-many (but rabid!) fans to keep them up to speed on what's happening politically, considering that many, if not most, of them don't have the time to do it for themselves (working is soooooo time consuming!).


That stated, I'm writing today to forecast what I believe is the absolutely dead-nuts probability of who will be the Republican candidate for President in 2016.  Ready?  Here goes...


Scott Walker, Governor of Wisconsin, will be the Republican candidate for President 2016.  Not Chris Christie, not Jeb Bush, not Bobby Jindl, not anybody else you may have heard about.  Scott Walker is the guy.  Why? 


He was elected to rein in the unions which have ruled Wisconsin with an iron fist for more than 100 years.  In fact, Milwaukee is where unionism first began.  And the unions were running that great state into the ground.  So Walker rammed through legislation to de-unionize the State.  He forced through legislation making dues payments to unions optional.  And when a worker, or anybody, for that matter, has the option not to pay for something he doesn't feel he needs, he doesn't pay.  And the union coffers are now bare. 


The union goons tried twice to recall him and failed both times.  Even though the state was more than $3 Billion in the hole when he took office, Wisconsin under his management is now nearly $1 Billion to the good.  And Walker just announced he will return most of it to the taxpayers this year.  And lower payroll taxes.  And then lower property taxes.  He's doing exactly what Barry should be doing on a national scale.  What a concept!  Giving back excess or unneeded tax money to the people who actually earned it.  What's not to like?  Nothing. 


So it's Walker.  If I'm wrong I'll eat a bug.  Oh wait, that's Cal Worthington's line.  Oh well, I'll find some way of expressing my contrition.  But if I'm right, and I usually am, you must buy me a drink the next you see me after November 7th, 2016.  Deal?


Ready for another prediction?  Okay, here's one.  The roiling disaster of Biblical proportions known as Obamacare will have so messed up our great Country that voters will return the Senate to Republican control and fatten the GOP majority in the House this November.  That will result in complete partisan gridlock in Washington, D.C.  Barry will be officially a lame duck, unable to pass any legislation at all.  Thankfully.  I mean, do we need anymore laws?  I don't think so.  Barry will be reduced to giving his Official Speech of the Day, which no one will watch, wearing out our airplane, playing golf and partying with Jayzee and BeyoncĂ©.  Oh wait, that's what he's doing now!  Hmmm.   


Oh, and will Walker win the White House?  No way of knowing.  But my thinking is that, if Oblamo continues to screw America as he's done since taking office, the likelihood is great that he'll poison the well for all Democrat candidates to the max.  So, I'm guessing yes, Walker will win.  But who knows?  I think I do...



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chuckmeister welcomes comments. After I check them out, of course. Comment away!