Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Morning After...



Four years ago, on the morning after the November 4th Presidential Election, I wrote in this blog that "...I went to bed in Northern Mexico last night and woke up in France."

This morning, on the day after the November 6th Presidential Election, I can say that I went to bed last night in France, much poorer than four years ago, a whole lot deeper in debt, with a higher unemployment rate, a depressed productive class, and a diminished, demoralized military, and woke up in a Banana Republic.

A Banana Republic dictated to by a two-bit, puffed up, self-aggrandizing, arrogant amateur, with a grating voice, in an emperor's uniform at least a size too big. 

Goodnight, America.  It was fun while it lasted...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chuckmeister welcomes comments. After I check them out, of course. Comment away!