Thursday, May 31, 2018

"Tweeting...and why you Shouldn't:- Follow-Up:

Back on April 20th I uncorked a multi-faceted condemnation of "Tweeting," to include lots of reasons why we shouldn't.

As in, "Tweet."

"Tweeting," as I covered in this exhaustive and amazingly well-written presentation, is not only a waste of time...the time of the tweeter and the time of the tweetee...it's also potentially hazardous.  Hazardous to the target of the tweet, as well as the to the bozo who took the time to conjure it up. Trust me, I admonished you, I know whereof I speak...

And for those who missed my point by then, I present to you, Prosecution Exhibit A:  

Roseann Barr...

Any questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chuckmeister welcomes comments. After I check them out, of course. Comment away!