Sunday, January 11, 2015
Some Stuff you Probably Didn't Know About Bill DeBlasio...
By now, even if you live in a dumpster behind the local 7/11, you know that a dimwit named Bill DeBlasio is the Mayor of New York City.
Yes, my friends, DeBlasio managed to somehow get elected Mayor in 2013 with 73% of the vote, despite the fact that he's a commie pinko dumbass liberal redistributionist weenie. Perhaps the fact that very few voted, and those that did probably voted six or seven times, and they were most likely welfare recipients, had something major to do with it.
And, since ascending to the office, he's managed to also offend and make enemies of the New York City Police Department. In fact, they accuse him of creating the environment into which the execution-style murders of two recently slain officers was drawn. This guy's a real dufus. Don't believe me? Here's some stuff you may not know about Bill DeBlasio. Prepare yourselves, kiddies. This is really awful stuff:
- Bill DeBlasio was born (we assume he was born, although it's quite possible he was hatched) Warren Wilhelm, Jr. For reasons known only to him, he first changed his name to the hyphenated Warren de Blasio-Wilhelm, adding his mother's maiden name. In 2002 he dropped the "Warren" and the "Wilhelm," and changed his name for a second time to what it is currently, "Bill DeBlasio." I would have thought "Fidel Castro" would have been a better choice, but that's just me.
- Billy was a big-time supporter of the Marxist Sandinista government in Nicaragua in the 1980's, a government that was backed by the communist Soviet Union and the good ol' Cubans. In fact, he visited there often, offering up his sweat and support to help them win their battle over democracy.
- While the Cold War was still white hot, and while Billy was still a student at New York University, the Soviets helped our boy Bill take a tour of their garden paradise back in 1983.
- Billy received his master's degree in International and Public Affairs at Columbia University. This is proof that you don't have to be smart to become educated. This, by the way, is the same institution of higher learning as attended by our erstwhile President, one Mr. B. Hussein Obama. Or he didn't, depending upon whether you believe his press clippings. But we'll never know for sure, because our Fourth Estate, the Mainstream Media, has planted its collective heels and loudly declined to investigate our Barry.
- Bill ran the campaign for reelection of one Representative Charlie Rangel in 1994. You remember Charlie. He's the guy that's managed to be a member of Congress since, oh, I don't know, the Crimean War. Despite being a tax cheat, and profiting by renting out his NYC rent-controlled apartment to his campaign, and writing off his Jamaican condo in contradiction with IRS laws, he also managed not to pay for parking his car in the House garage for more than 20 years.
- Bill decided to get married in 1994. He chose a black lesbian activist, of course, one Ms. Chirlane McCray. The newlyweds illegally honeymooned in Castro's Communist Cuba. Hmmm.
- Both of Billy's parents were certified, proud communists. That resulted in Ron Radosh, a leading historian at the time, to describe DeBlasio as a true, "red diaper baby."
So now we have the largest and arguably best city on Earth, and previously one of the safest (thank you, Rudy Giuliani), in the clutches of a commie campaign manager who ran on the major issue of taking his police department down a notch by ending the practice of "stop and frisk," which resulted in turning Times Square from a prostitute's parlor into the Disney theater district. That'll ought to work well, don't you think?