Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Important Annoouncement



Did you hear?  Last Sunday Michael Sam, Missouri all-American Football player, and for-sure (maybe) NFL player-to-be, came out of the closet, wherever that famous closet is, and announced he's gay.


Almost immediately First Lady Michelle Obama tweeted to Mr. Sam.  She stated that she "couldn't be prouder" of him.  She praised his "courage."  She signed the tweet "Mo," which we're told is how she signs tweets she personally sends.


And then "Sheriff" Joe Biden tweeted as well, once again praising Mr. Sam's courage.  He was proud as well.  How nice.  He signed his tweet with "VP," which we're told is proof that he personally sent it.  


Now I don't know about you, but I wasn't aware that the White House paid such close attention to admissions of personal matters such as sexual predilections.  I guess they must have a staff of hundreds who pore through newspapers, and tweets, and emails, and texts, and Instagrams to find anything of interest so they can digitally applaud those actions they find courageous.  Well Mo, and VP, here's an announcement you will find interesting.  I await your tweet...


Okay world, I am a heterosexual!  There, I said it.  I'm courageous.  Let's see if Mo or the VP are proud.  Do they care?  Something tells me they won't.  Watch the news.  You'll learn immediately if their tweeter gets going... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chuckmeister welcomes comments. After I check them out, of course. Comment away!