Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Democrat National Convention just opened in Charlotte, NC.  Charlotte is one of my favorite cities.  At least, it used to be. 

I've just kneeled (Tebow'd?) in prayer.  I've decided to pray for the health and welfare and continued (restored?) prosperity of our once-great Country.  I don't know if it will do any good, but, hey, who knows?  It might.  And if it does, we might just have a chance to get through this horrible mess that was visited upon us four years ago.  After all, it can't hurt.  And it might help...

But, regardless of what happens on November 6th, I prayed for one little thing that shouldn't be too much to ask for.  I prayed that, in the new administration, whether OWE BAMAs' or Romneys', we continue to have Debbie Blabbermouth-Schultz, San Fran Nan Pelosi, "Dirty" Harry Reid, Dickie "The Turbin" Durbin and Dennis "The Menace" Kucinich still in leadership positions in the Democrat Party. 

Since the people we elect to take care of things seem to busy themselves looting our Treasury 24/7, enriching themselves at our collective expense, we need a certain degree of entertainment from our elected representatives.  These commie clowns thankfully provide it.

In Jesus' name, we pray,

Amen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chuckmeister welcomes comments. After I check them out, of course. Comment away!