Thursday, December 1, 2022

"Don't worry about it, it'll go away."

I recall a trip I took with my Dad in his brand-new '55 Buick Century 2dr-hardtop.  Beautiful, it was.  One of those look-at-me, two-tone beauties that so signified the 1950's.  It had a black top over a red middle section with black on the bottom.  Wowzer!  

I was 12 and riding shotgun.  I soon started hearing this "click, click, click" as we drove along that old blacktop country road.  "What's that," I asked my Dad?  He said, "Don't think about it, it'll go away."  Turns out it was a pebble in his tire.  I discovered it after we stopped and pried it out with my trusty Boy Scout pocket knife.  But he couldn't have been bothered to find out for himself.  He was fixated on other things.   

I think that's what going on at our Southern Border.

Except I think my Dad was busy thinking about that next sale and feeding his family, and the O'Biden Administration's busy thinking about how to import millions and millions of new Democrat voters.  My Dad's fixation was legal.  O'Biden's, I remind you, is not.

While we watch* an average of 7,500 illegal aliens cross that Border illegally every single day.  Plus another few thousand of those called "gotaways," the ones we cannot vet and who may be terrorists.  Yet, while that happens the O'Biden Administration's HSI Secretary Majorkas tells us, "The Border's secure."  And the Democrat Media reports his demonstrably ludicrous, bald-faced lie as fact.  Perhaps the single most egregious lie ever told the American Public by a Public Servant.  In Plain Sight.  But the MSMedia won't report it.  Because they're the house organ for the Democrat National Committee.  And those on the Upper East Side who read the New York Slimes as Gospel, believe it.  As Gospel.  

Because they're uniformly dumber than a bag of rocks.  Perhaps it's in the DNA.  Perhaps their offspring will be stupid as well.  Don't know for sure, but that's just my opinion.  And opinions, as they say, are like as*holes.  Everybody's got one...

And then these Liberal loons scoff as that cripple Abbott sends another busload of illegals from that Hell Hole Texas to New Yawk.  A City which has declared itself to be a "sanctuary" for illegal aliens.  Meaning it wants more of them.  Lots and lots more.  And therefore these New Yawkers should welcome with open arms all those folks who shouldn't be here.  Or there.  But somehow they do not.  Well how about that.

Were they simply virtue signaling?   

Fellow Patriots, Fortress Chuckmeister is within 100 miles of that same Border.  And I know the Five and One-Half Million illegals who have crossed into our Country so far have to go somewhere.  And that One Million  "Gotaways," also.  And I think a few might wind up here, in my town.  Or one of my family's towns.  And I have no way of knowing whether they mean me harm.  Or my children, or their children, who live within their potential reign of terror.  And I'm not happy about it.

Not happy at all.

I was taught during my 63 semester hours of college psychology that fully 3% of everybody you meet on the road and see on the sidewalk and sit by on the subway is certifyably "nuts."  That's the clinical definition.  Just think about that.  

And I'm pretty sure not thinking about it will make them go away...

I fought hard in uniform to protect the safety and security of the American People.  And anyone, ANYONE who intentionally weakens any protections we provide our Citizens via our Constitutional protections needs to be singled out for scorn and derision.  And to be removed from Public Office.

And maybe drawn and quartered and tarred and feathered.

The State of California has so-far released 87,000 hardened felons from our State prisons in an effort to reduce incarcerated populations.  And just yesterday it was reported that the majority of pedophiles sentenced to our prisons for a good long term are somehow being released after less than a year!  Just a few months for a multi-year sentence?  And the psychologists tell us that pedophiles don't get better.  I know.  I studied it.  

Our elected "leaders" are flooding us with both unvetted illegals and vetted felons for some reason made not at all clear.  All while doing their very best to disarm us.  As in, take our firearms away.  The very firearms that the Bill of Rights Guarantees us we can "keep and bear" without infringement.  Our Boy Guv Newsom has so far signed 112 Executive Orders clamping down on our 2nd Amendment Rights.  Doing so unconstitutionally.  With no one to push back.  And I emphasize "so far," as he's likely running for reelection, and he's indicated his "infringement" of our 2nd Amendment Rights are not quite over.   All,  I remind you, while releasing hardened criminals.  

Where do more than One Million illegal alien "gotaways" go once they've "gotaway?"  Are you absolutely sure they're not going to your home town?  And when they get there, what do you suppose they'll do?  

So I say to everyone who reads this humble blog posting, you're an idiot if you leave your house without "personal protection."  And I don't mean prophylactics...

"Idiot," BTW, is the clinical definition...

As I have written, repeatedly, I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by six.  You do as you please.  But a word to the wise should suffice...

*    You can only see the outrage occurring daily at all 1,723 miles of our Southern Border by watching Fox News and a couple of other of obscure cable channels.  All the other so-called "MainStreamMedia" channels, ABC/NBC/CBS/PBS/NPR, etc., report only the news that's favorable to the Mumbler-in-Chief.  And the irony is, he's so lame he's probably so unaware he doesn't even know it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chuckmeister welcomes comments. After I check them out, of course. Comment away!