Monday, May 3, 2021

So My Question Is...

Joe O'Biden's speech the other night left me very confused.  And I'm guessing I'm not alone in that feeling.

Why?  The House of Representatives, inside the Capitol Building, comfortably seats over 1,000 people.

Yet, only 200 of our elected officials were invited to hear the nationally-televised speech.

Every Single One Of Them, BTW, were required to be fully masked, and exercise social distancing protocols.  

And Every Single One Of Them had been Double-Vaccinated.  Prior to attending.  As a requirement for attending!

The Center for Disease Control, BTW, the folks we pay to know about such things, has issued the proclamation that... 

...fully-vaccinated folks may all congregate, indoors, without fear of any kind of the spread of any virus.

Got that?  Any virus.  Including the infamous Chinese Wuhan Killer Coronavirus.

My question is, was that a) the World's Biggest Informercial against vaccination; or b) the Most Painful Demonstration of Electoral Incompetence in our Country's history?  And proof-positive that we need to give drug tests at the polling stations.

Or perhaps both?

I'll wait for you to get back to me on this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chuckmeister welcomes comments. After I check them out, of course. Comment away!