Friday, September 1, 2023

Two Things We Need to Discuss...

First, since O'Biden's Inflation is causing me grief (my personal retirement stash has decreased more than 20% since Joe was immaculated), and you too, I'll bet, I thought about picking up a little part time change.

A side gig, as they say.

And since I'm lame, thus putting my professional tennis days in the rear-view mirror, anything that involves movement is out.  No consideration at all.  So what could I do that doesn't involve making stuff go from point "A" to point "B?"  Or walking, for that matter?

And then I heard of "OnlyFans."

I did a little bit of reseach, fellow Patriot.  And those who have a part-time gig on OnlyFans make serious $Bank!  I mean, $$$ELSERIOSOBANKOLA!

Some babe named Cardi Bi* has more than 18 million followers on TikTok and made $9,340,000 LAST MONTH!!!  She promises "quality content" for "only" $19.99 per month!  She offers higher levels of access, starting at $100 and up to $500 per month as well for "personally selected content."  What can you get for $500 you can't get for $19.99?  The mind boggles. 

One wonders who does the selecting otherwise...

And then there's Blac Chyna, who somebody told me was a wrestler at one time.  Or maybe still is.  Who knows?  She has 16.2 million followers and $Banks a cool $8,000,000 A MONTH!  

Where did I go wrong?

So, fellow Patriot, do you have any suggestions as to how I can break into that bizz?  I mean, really!  $8 Mill a Month?  What is she doing for those subscribers they aren't getting done in their lives?  Maybe these poor folks should take that $19.99 and join a gym.  Maybe they could meet an actual human being of the necessary sex from whom they could get some of what they're missing.  As for me, I could get along nicely on half that, so tell me what half of what she's doing I could do?  

                             /////////////  +++   \\\\\\\\\\\\\\

And anyway, Item Number Two is the cost of Government.  I did a bit of research on the subject and I can tell you we have 1.923 Million State/county/city government pencil pushers.  The folks who are supposed to answer the phone and solve our problems if we were to ever call.  

Which most of us never do.

And gues what?  There are 2.87 Million Federal Government workers pushing bits of paper around on their desks.  Getting to work two minutes late and leaving 15 minutes early.  If they bother to come in at all.*  And dragging down $Six-Figure Salaries!*  Am I pissed!  Not about those who are needed and performing.  Both of them.  The others?  Yeah, pissed!

So how many of our more than 22,000,000 civil servants do we actually need to function properly?  Do we really need 8% of our population to handle the affairs of the other 92%?  I'm guessing we could do quite nicely with two-thirds of them, and not miss a beat.  The drones in San Franpoopco who work for the Feds have been told to stay home!  It's too dangerous on the "Streets of San Francisco" for the San Franciscans!  So they're sitting at home, eating bon-bons, and laughing at us.  Yeah, I'm pissed!

Is there anything else we need to discuss right about now?  Yeah.  I was waiting for somebody to correct my "Melatonin" usage in my last posting.  Shoulda' been "Melania," of course.  But I wanted to know if anyone out there would comment.  Only my very bright neice, Ms. Christine, chimed in.  Good for her.  Shows she's paying attention...

*    Our average Federal employee's salary is now $113,000 a year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chuckmeister welcomes comments. After I check them out, of course. Comment away!