Sunday, September 10, 2023

Two Bandaids and a Cork.

Just an observation here from a cranky old guy with a bad back.  It seems that all young starlets-to-be have to claw their way up in Hollywood by disrobing in public in order to get movie roles and become rich and famous.

Doubt me?  Scroll through any of the numberous commercial websites and every other picture will be of some dewy young babe flaunting her wares in a skimky bakini.  Sometimes very skimpy.  With lots of side boob and copious quantities of long, long legs and more a*s than your eyeballs can tolerate. 

(I should add here that I'm a true a*s and leg man, so that's okay with me)

And then the super lucky ones will make a few hit movies and get paid a few $Million Dollars and then flaunt their wares on the red carped at various and sundry award shows.  With lots of side boob and a whole bunch of upper leg/thigh/waist/stomach/lower back.

Yes, I'll admit, this used to wind my watch.  Over wind it sometimes.  But today, that train has left the station.  Now I'm a bit more critical in my viewing and observations.  Now?  It seems that yesterday's starlets are once again disrobing in order to attract attention.  They did so on the way up, and they're doing so again on the way down.  Must be tough to be 50 or even 60 and (less)sexy than you once were.  And their bakini (non)designers are beating themselves up trying to find a way of displaying gobs of wares without getting arrested.  So I'll just cut to the chase with a recommendation:

         Two Bandaids and a Cork! 

If you're 60 and want us to ogle you, then you simply have to wear "Two Bandaids and a Cork."  This design would simplify the choices, lower the costs, and begin to provide some EQUITY in our viewing!  And it might even reduce the incidence of overripe babes trying to get that second bite at the apple by taking off their bra and panties.  In public.  Without an invitation to do so.  What do you think, fellow Patriot? 

As for me?  Direct me to a channel that gives me the news and no side boob.  If I'm looking for side boob, I'm sure I can find it.  The distraction could get my A-Fib acting up. 

"Nomsayin?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chuckmeister welcomes comments. After I check them out, of course. Comment away!