Thursday, September 9, 2021

LBGTQ+ vs. CPDLW+

 It seems there's a rather large contingent of folks among us who would prefer to be known by a letter.

As in, the "LGBTQ" crowd.  That stands, I believe, for Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual, Transgender and Queer.  But I could be wrong.  I think they're making it up as they go along.  However, those letters don't seem to be expansive enough.  They weren't inclusive enough.  So instead of continually adding letters to the descriptor, as they once did, they just added a "+."  So it's now "LGBTQ+."  

So I guess it's now, "Good evening, what are you?," as opposed to, "who are you."  Like having a talisman with which to forever protect yourself.  Sort of strange, I'd say...

So do you recall when I inaugurated the term, "CPDLW" a few years back?  I got tired of calling people names and decided to just call them by an acronym.  It stands for, "Commie Pinko Dumbass Liberal Weenie."  Pretty explanatory, I'd say.  I describes all those who would disavow our Constitution and law and prefer to govern according to "feelings."   

But having now gone to school by our militant gay friends, I think I'll add a "+" to the end.  So that someday when I might want to add some other pejorative, it'd already be covered.  Sort of a soothing thought, don't you agree?

Now, all of those who hide behind the "LBGTQ+" shield are put on notice: The Chuckmeister is here with his "CPDLW" atomic weapon. 

A "+." 

So those of you who live by the acronym, I now invite you to choose exactly which of mine you believe best describes you.  Go ahead, I'll wait... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chuckmeister welcomes comments. After I check them out, of course. Comment away!