Thursday, September 16, 2021

Ashli Babbitt...

You may be interested to know that the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, the Capitol Police and the management of the Westminster Dog Show have all concluded that the policeman that shot hairdresser, tourist and activist Ashli Babbitt in the neck on January 6th committed no act against official policy.

Damn, that's good to know!

And yes, since I love to write long sentences (I graduated as a Mississississippi River Boat gambler (minor as an ecdysiast, not a journalist), but you got the entire gist of what I had to say.  So, you can either choose to continue reading, whereby you can gain the benefit of my immense knowledge, or you can move along.  

And yes, that was a long sentence...

Of course, I'd say one has to quibble with a policy that permits shooting unarmed Capitol Building visitors in the neck.  Or anywhere else, for that matter.  Or maybe I should apply for that job; there's a lot of folks I'd like to shoot in the neck.  And in the ass...

However, I'm in a quandary; how does a Capitol Policeman, a guy named Michael Byrd, a Lieutenant, mind you, shoot an unarmed visitor, even one who everyone agrees was, along with several others, attempting to break through the window of a barricaded door without provocation?  And why didn't this guy shepherd those he was protecting to another location in the Capitol, without having to shoot anyone?  

And also considering that this guy Byrd was already on notice for having previously left his loaded service pistol in the Capitol bathroom.  Just overlooked it.  Could have happened to anyone (!).  It was turned in by a Boy Scout who was on a tour. 

He was not reprimanded. 

From the video we can see that he could see she was unarmed.  She was one of several who were admittedly breaking through a window.  "Breaking," as in "not yet broken."  And "not yet dangerous," As in, "half in, and half out," to my way of thinking.  Yet, the clearance statement read that he "exercised proper force."  And that he only shot as a "last resort."  Damn!  What would have been improper?  What would have been first resort?  A cannon?  An RPG?  A suitcase nuke?

It might help for the fair reader to understand that I, The Chuckmeister, was trained by the U. S. Army as a sniper.  Trained to put a bullet in the space of a playing card at 600 yards.  A real-life sicario.  But, try as I might, I never got an assignment that resulted in "reaching out and touching someone."  

So, I've really always wanted to execute somebody just for the Hell of it.  I've held myself in check, as has so many other potential mass murderers because it just wouldn't be kosher.  Not acceptable to community standards, doncha' know.  Not the nice thing to do.  So I'm thinking that joining the White House Police Force would be just right for me, and maybe for other wannabe snipers as well.  I could shoot a visitor every now and then just to assuage my need to execute folks, and nobody could complain.  Ever.  Because I'd be "exercising proper force."  

San Fran Nan Pelosi said so...

Oh yeah, and while we're at it, could we shoot one of those worthless Congressweenies every now and then?  Trust me, it would be an improvement to the both the Congressional, and the gene pool...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chuckmeister welcomes comments. After I check them out, of course. Comment away!