Friday, January 6, 2023

"Laws and Sausages..."

 In a quote oft attributed to one Otto Von Bismarck,

"If you like laws and sausages, you should never watch either being made."

Otto was spot-on.  And we've gotten a Republican dose over the past few days of what that quote really means.

Democrats do it differently.  Since they're all inveterate thieves, they conjure up their nefarious plans behind closed doors.  Politburo style.  In a conspiracy.  They always have, they always will.  They think of Washington, D.C., as the World's Largest Piggy Bank.  

And instead of stealing it, they just print it!  

It's like Bernie Madoff and the current Star Bankman-Fried and the King Himself, Andrew Ponzi on steroids!  Except, unlike Bernie and BK and Ponzi, they'll never be caught.  Or brought to account.  Because they're making up all the laws!   

Face it, Mr. and Mrs. (and Mzzz.) America, I think they're better at it than our folks.  And we're watching that all play out, day, after day, after day...

So I've chosen to revert back to an earlier time when I didn't know what was going on.  I was mucho happier back then, and so I've returned.  Not quite cold turkey, mind you, but certainly minimalist info availability.  You too?    

Would somebody please let me know when the sausage has been made?  I'll be watching the History Channel and Discovery and Reeeeelz until then.  Gotta' stay up on my UFO's and Bigfeet and cops doing mag dumps...

Chuckmeister Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chuckmeister welcomes comments. After I check them out, of course. Comment away!