Tuesday, December 28, 2021

It's DeSantis/Haley!!!

I am one of them there whatcha' call 'em, "pundits."  

Those are the folks that look at all aspects of the political comings and goings, and then proceed to prognosticate.  That means guess, I guess.  Guess about how things are going to turn out in Washington, D. C. and its environs.  Guess about the direction of the economy.  And inflation.  Guess about how good or bad various political folks are doing, and will do.  Basically, just be a "graybeard," and let others sit at your feet and bask in your reflected glow...

Anyway, I'm one of those folks.  Except, very few people know it.  Because I prefer to remain pretty much anonymous.  I'm an "anonymous pundit."  I like my anonymity.  Except for you folks, of course.  You and I are, you know, simpatico.  Together, marching to the same tune.  So, that's why I'm giving you the early line on the 2024 General Election.  And here it is:

I'm saying it will be Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and ex-Virginia Governor Nicky Haley for GOP Prez, Vice Prez in 2024.  Bet on it.  

Why?  Because he's been running Disneyland while O'Biden's been running Detroit.  Or Baltimore.  Or Newark.  DeSantis is all bright and hopeful and cheery, and gives every appearance of knowing what he's doing, while O'Biden's all dark and dingy and dour, and demonstrably incompetent.  Plus, DeSantis is young and full of vigor, while O'Biden's older than dirt.  And acts like it.  Come to think of it, that's the difference between the Republicans and the Democrats; happy and cheerful and hopeful for the future, or scared and trembling and all pessimistic. 

You know, I can see O'Biden doing Depends ads after all this is over.  And I think we'd all be happier...    

There you have it, Mr. and Mrs. America.  Remember, you read about it here first.  And if I prove to be correct in my prognostication, I shall forever remind you about this potentially Earth-shaking ticket.  The particulars of which sent fondly to you and yours from The Chuckmeister, on January 28th, 2022.  

Henceforth I shall be known as, "Your Friendly (Unknown) Pundit..." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chuckmeister welcomes comments. After I check them out, of course. Comment away!