Sunday, December 12, 2021

"Willful-Blindness"

Do you recall a certain blowout of a certain Deepwater Horizon oil well back in April, 2010?

The one that released a reported 200 million barrels of oil into the Gulf of Mexico before they could get it plugged?  And killed 11, plus wounding another 13?

The very same one that was branded the largest natural disaster in world history?

That one?

Well, I've got a question.  What, I'm asking, would have happened if our Administration, the one in Washington, D. C., the one we trust to "run things," had decided back then to simply ignore the blowout?  To ignore the oil flowing into the Gulf?  To ignore the natural disaster unfolding in front of them as if it simply was not happening?  What, I'm asking, would have happened?

I'm guessing that the "natural disaster" Deepwater Horizon represented to America would have been much worse had we, America, not martialed all our resources to get it plugged, just as quickly as humanly possible.  It would have gotten worse, and worse...and worse.

Now, let me take you on a little verbal trip to our Southern Border.  Since Sleepy Ol' Joe wobbled into the White House, he's deconstructed our Border Patrol and permitted an unfettered flow of illegal aliens to rush across unimpeded ever since.  We're up to more than 1,600,000 known, and another 640,000 "gotaways."  That last bunch is just as it sounds.  They're the criminals and rapists and murderers and gangbangers from upwards of 150 countries who would prefer to avoid capture.

Those folks.  Including hundreds, HUNDREDS of previously-deported felons.  And yet, only two or three cable TV and broadcast news networks are choosing to cover it.  The others just utilize "willful blindness."  Like Scarlett Ohara at the very end of "Gone With The Wind," "I won't think about that today.  I'll think about that tomorrow..."

Is that what you want America?  Is that what you want FOR your America?  Your Government has imported the population of Kansas City and Denver and Salt Lake City while you weren't paying attention!  And near as I can tell, there's no reason to assume this will stop any time soon.  Think about it: the only folks entering America without a COVID test result are the millions of illegal aliens pouring over our Southern Border.  Do they really expect us to continue putting up with this illegal, immoral, unethical, and unconstitutional crap?

The short answer appears to be "Yes."

1 comment:

  1. Not my comment but:
    BRIAN WILLIAMS, NBC NEWS: Well, look at the time. I’ll try to keep this brief. After 28 years of peacock logos on much of what I own, it is my choice now to jump without a net into the great unknown. As I do for the first time in my 62 years, my biggest worry is for my country.

    The truth is, I’m not a liberal or a conservative. I’m an institutionalist. I believe in this place. And in my love of my country, I yield to no one.

    But the darkness on the edge of town has spread to the main roads and highways and neighborhoods. It is now at the local bar, and the bowling alley, the school board, and the grocery store. And it must be acknowledged and answered for.

    Grown men and women who swore an oath to our Constitution, elected by their constituents, possessing the kinds of college degrees I could only dream of, have decided to join the mob and become something they are not while hoping we somehow forget who they were.

    They’ve decided to burn it all down with us inside. That should scare you to no end as much as it scares an aging volunteer fireman.

    To which I want to reply: He's right and I want to cry, or run, but there's no where to run.

    ReplyDelete

The Chuckmeister welcomes comments. After I check them out, of course. Comment away!