Friday, October 29, 2021

Please Help Me Welcome a Brand-New Dallas!

Remember when you were very young and you could remember stuff longer than why you just went into the kitchen?  Yeah, me too. And I just did...

I thought I recalled a certain speech Joe O'Biden gave way back when, which could maybe help shed some light on where we find ourselves today.  So I did a little research and found it!  (I always research everything I write about.  Doesn't everyone?)  

Yep, he was pandering to an Asian American and Latino action committee.  It was on August 24th of 2019.   You might want to look it up if the following surprises you.  Among his paternalistic, rambling, mumblings he said, and I quote: 

      "We could afford to take in a heartbeat another two million people (per year).  The idea that a country of 330 million cannot absorb people who are in desperate need...is absolutely bizarre."

Flash forward to today.  It was just reported by our Homeland Security Department's Border Protection and Watch Them While They Enter Department that more than 2.1 Million Illegal Aliens have streamed across our southern border so far this year!  And there's no one lifting a finger to slow this deluge anytime soon.  Which tells us all we need to know about whether this is on purpose.  Considering that we've averaged some 800,000 alien entries annually since the 1950's, the largest annual migration rate in the world, O'Biden's comment was telling to anyone who'd care to listen.  I cared to listen.

Apparently, not enough did...

Oh yeah, the population of Dallas is 2.1 Million.  O'Biden just imported another Dallas while Yahoo and Google and your friendly cable news channel chose not to let you in on it.  They think you don't need to know.  Or maybe they just hope you don't find out.  

An ignorant citizenry is a compliant citizenry, I always say...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chuckmeister welcomes comments. After I check them out, of course. Comment away!