Sunday, June 20, 2021

Thank God I Identify as Black!

Yeah, and gay, too.  And a Gypsy!

That's important these days, I'm sure you've heard, as the new O'Biden Administration intends to offload truckloads of cash at Black folks' doorsteps.  He just said so in a speech in Tulsa.  He went there to personally apologize for a group of Southern KKK Democrats having nuked a town full of Black people 100 years ago.  Bad scene, that, but since America wasn't involved, I wasn't aware America had culpability.  And I wasn't aware Biden, himself was personally involved.  He's certainly old enough, but I doubt he was actually personally culpable.  Apparently he went there to assuage the guilt he's felt over all these years, however.  

We didn't, he did.

Anyway, as a mea culpa, he's decided, unilaterally (how's he do that again?), to give two out of every three new Federal loans to Black and Brown and Yellow people.  No Whites allowed.  And apparently no red ones either, as they weren't even mentioned (I guess they don't vote much).  And even though a preponderance of White folks' taxes would be used to fuel this obviously unconstitutional example of gross pandering by a gross panderer.  

(NOTE:  He will be sued, and lose.  But hey, major-league pandering like this, lying his ass off, to his constituency, on his "MainStreamMedia," sure sounds good in a speech, right?  Might even convince a few dimbulbs to vote his way...)

Oh yeah, and he's forgiving 120% of any Black Federal loans.*  That means if you borrowed $1 Million, and you're Black, you'll not only get your loan forgiven, you'll get a check from Bill Clinton or Bill Marr or Bill Gates other high-earning "Bills" for $200,000!  Let me say that again; if you borrowed X, you'll get back X + 20% from the Federal taxpayer (you and me).  Who knew there was such a pot of gold out there?  Illegal?  Sure.  But hey, sure did impress them po' Black folks in Tulsa!

Did I mention that I also identify as a farmer?  And as the Democrat Party continues to tell us, it's not who you are, it's who you identify as...

And since at this very same speech he named June National LGBTQ+ Month (what month was it before? And what do the plusses stand for?), I'm pretty sure he'll be forgiving gay folks' loans here pretty damn quick, too.  Just imagine if you are a po' Black farmer and also gay?  Hellooooo!!!!! 

                   You're rich!!!

And so, like I said, I identify as both Black and Gay!  So I'll be gettin' some of them there reparations here reeeel soon.  As a matter of fact, I intend to compete for the title of "Po' Black Gay (Gypsy) Farmer of the Quarter!"  Your votes will be appreciated...   

*  A Federal judge just placed a stay on this Executive Order, until or unless reviewed by a full, en banc Judicial panel.  See?  Started already... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chuckmeister welcomes comments. After I check them out, of course. Comment away!