Monday, March 18, 2024

I'm Now in The Minority!

We've been told for decades that being a minority here in America makes life unbearable!  That minorities are  being mistreated!  We force them to mow our lawns and pick our fruit and clean up after us.  So we need to give them lots of stuff, and $Cash, too, in order to make them feel nice and warm and fuzzy.     

And they've been bullied!  And pulled over and ticketed unnecessarily by the cops!  And you can't get the job you want, or get into the school you want, or get the loan you want, or get the pay you want!  And you're not rich and famous!

Dayummm, life is tough for minorities! 

I didn't believe them, of course, because our police represent the public in terms of racial dispersion.  In fact, Blacks are represented in our police ranks more than double their national percentage.  So mistreating one race or another seemed unlikely.  

And there are laws to keep all those other things from happening to our "lessers," right?  And that our Justice Department would swoop in an grab up any Bad Guy who was dumb enough to mistreat our little Brown and Black and Yellow and Red citizens, right?  Whether they're citizens or not, right?  

RIGHT?  

But they've kept on complaining to the point it was like a gnat buzzing around inside your helmet.  An irritant you just couldn't shake.  They just kept bitching and moaning about the way they're being treated.  And I said to myself, "Jeeez, Mr. Chuckmeister!  Things aren't all that good for me, either!"  And then I found out what they meant.  I did a little research and guess what I found out?

White people are now in the Minority here in Taxifornia!  

Seriously in the minority, I'm telling  you!  Not just a little bit!  One would have thought you'd have heard we were tippling into the minority way back when it was close, wouldn't you?  When it was like, oh, 51% - 49%?  Shouldn't the "State Media" have done their job and kept us informed? (Bwuuhh ha ha!)

But Nooooo!

According to our Federal Gubmint, 39.4% of us CA citizens are Hispanic or Latino.  Not sure what's the difference, but maybe you do.

And we Whites, who used to be in the Majority here, come in at a miniscule 34.7%.  Not even in the 40's!

Number Three is Asians at 16.1%.  With 5.6% Black, 1.5% "Multi-Nation," whatever that means, and 0.4%  Pacific Islanders. 

I'm half Irish and half English.  Doesn't that make me "Multi-Nation," too?

When I got here back in the '70's Whites represented more than 69% of CA's population.  And life was good.  Our reservoirs were topped off, cops were plentiful and happy, our treasurer's coffers were full, everybody carried guns, the crime rate was low, gas was cheap and Republicans were in control.  And then, like a cancer, the Leftists began to sneak in.  First they took over the school boards.  Then the mayor's offices.  And then the governor!  Like I love to say, "You let a camel get his nose under the tent, pretty soon you have a camel inside your tent."

      We have a camel in our tent.

We're in a world of hurt, Fellow Patriots!  CA's budget deficit is now $74 Jillion Dollars Upside Down!  And our BoyGuv is offering free sex change operations to Venezuelan MS-13 transvestite gang members!  And abortions on demand, for anyone in the entire world, including airfare and lodging on the Modified American Meal Plan.  With us poor taxpayers footing the bills!  

And BoyGuv has opened our borders and Millions and Millions of illegal aliens are flooding in!  Future wards of the State.  Welcomed in!  With no end in sight!  

So yes, all I can figure is the reason I'm being mistreated is because I'm...WHITE!  I'm being treated like the Blacks used to be before their votes were so coveted.  And the Hispanics/Latinos (what's that difference, again?) used to be.  Like the Indians (oops!  I mean "Indigenous First Nation Personages") used to be!  We are now...

I may have to sell my car 'cause it's too nice for a poor schlub like me to own and drive.

Is there some sort of Federal commission I can complain to?  Someone I can sue?  And get reparations, maybe?   

Because I'm a Minority, maybe?  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chuckmeister welcomes comments. After I check them out, of course. Comment away!