Friday, March 22, 2024

A Black Lesbian Dwarf...

As you may know, I, The Chuckmeister, Your Humble Servant, your Scribe Without Portfolio, in an effort to assimilate with the legions of idiots surrounding me on all sides, identify as a Black, Lesbian transvestite Gypsy.  And blind.  And a paraplegic.  A Black Gay Tranny Gypsy Dwarf who's Blind and can't walk.  

(I'm not sure whether I'm supposed to capitalize all those identifiers, but it don't cost nuthin,' so I'll go ahead and do it).  

And identifying also as one with mild to moderate Plaque Psoriasis.  Don't want to leave that out.    

And I continually wonder about other minimized and victimized groups I might also identify with to aid me in my quest.  A quest to raid the Public Coffers of taxpayers' wealth as the public servants they chose to elect mistreat me in the course of their duties.  Because misidentifying and/or misgendering poor put-upon folks like me can pay Big Bucks!  

It's like a full-time job just getting mistreated for $Cash!

BTW, do those identifying as a lesbian who also identifies as gay, mean that our lesbian (me!) likes women, again?  Which means nothing will have changed?  I'll still be a heteronormative (whatever that means) male in a transgender-preferring society.  Except I'll have plenty of money the courts will have awarded me because I'd been treated badly by public servants.  And I'll be able to join up with those folks who belong to that LBJTL123ABD+++ crowd.  

Because I hear they have the best parties.

Oh yeah, I'm hoping for an early resolution on those reparations.  'Cause a Gay Black Dwarf has expenses, doncha' know!  Especially one who's both Blind and can't walk!  So let's get this whole reparations thing figured out, shall we?  I have an appointment with my Porsche dealer and time, as they say, waits for no Dwarf...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chuckmeister welcomes comments. After I check them out, of course. Comment away!