Tuesday, April 13, 2021

New Pursuits...

I told a very old, very Liberal friend of mine I'd spent all of last year trying to convince folks not to vote against their best economic and political interests.

They did, however.

So I've now decided to involve myself in other, more interesting and potentially rewarding pursuits.  The very same pursuits I've been putting off so that I could bang the drum and wave the sign and beg and plead for folks not to believe that a scrawny old guy with a pen should be preferable to an Orange Man with a tweeter.

These pursuits would include:

     -  Finding Out If Bigfoot's Real:  I've been wondering.  It seems that intelligent folks have been seeing this cryptid, all over North America, for centuries.  There's even some video, such as it is, that may help to convince some of us.  I, for one, believe it's real.  I prefer to think that, if for no other reason than it's exciting!  It's exciting to think there might be another completely different species wandering around, unimpeded, in our own back yard.  Of course, that "back yard" consists of about 10 million acres, but anyway, I'm going to learn more about it.  My expectation is that the reason they're making themselves so scarce is that they're upset over having their feet called "big."  Remember, Cryptids have feelings too...

     -  What About UFO's?  Now that our very own Federal Gummint has recently issued a formal announcement declaring them "unidentified," as opposed to a "hoax," I have to believe they're real.  My only question is, where do they go when they're not flitting around all hither and thither and yon?  Me thinks it's under the back side of Catalina Island.  There's nothing back there but Bison and sheep, so that's a good place for them to hang out.  I'm gonna' go back there and look for myself...

     -  Running My Attack Gerbil Training Facility:  You might think that one gerbil trained to attack would be insignificant.  You'd be right.  One little gerbil gnawing about your heels would pose no major threat.  But 300 of them?  Would you really want 300 gerbils with sharpened teeth and those tiny little plastic cocktail swords coming after you?  I thought not.  I'm pretty close to getting our military interested in the possibilities, however.  Can you imagine a couple of thousand killer gerbils dropped over North Korea, with orders to eat Kim Jong the Un?  We're talking Pay-Per-View, here folks!

I'm guessing these little hobbies should keep me occupied until time for the next Election.  And if I hit upon some Earth-shattering info about Bigfoot or The Greys or how to sharpen plastic cocktail swords, I'll get back to you.  

Until then, as you were...


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chuckmeister welcomes comments. After I check them out, of course. Comment away!