Sunday, November 5, 2023

Mr. Pithy...

I asked my oldest and very best friend what he thought about this whole Middle Eastern thing.

He happens to be very smart, and is an attorney, so he's trained to process gobs of information quickly.  He and I travelled together on bizz back in the 70's, so I know how he's put together and what makes him tick.  And what it would take to piss him off.

Oh yeah, by the way, he happens to be Jewish.     

My closest friends know who I'm talking about, so no need embarrassing him.  So I'll just say I trust his opinon.  

He told me it was just the most recent chapter in a book 5,000 years in the writing.  As if resigned to whatever pogrom or holocaust or "Kristallnacht" this engineered craziness might bring upon us all. 

We commisserated for a time and then I rang off.  Dedicated to writing some pithy, Earth-shattering commentary that was sure to win the day.  For me.  

But mostly for him.  And for his people.

Well, old Buddy, here's it is:

"If you're a Jew, and you're unarmed, you're participating in your own demise.  And if you don't advocate doing the very same thing to all your friends and family, you're participating in your demise and their demise.  You are hated.  You've been hated down through the centuries.  And whatever the reason, there appears to be not a good goddam thing you can do about it.  

As somebody once said, 'If you can't make them love you, at least make them fear you'"  So go out and buy a gun and learn how to use it.  Tell your friends to do the same.  And then let the world know you have.  When the word gets out you and your kind can no longer be bullied...

     ...you'll no longer be bullied.

Mr. Pithy just spake.  Do with it as you will...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chuckmeister welcomes comments. After I check them out, of course. Comment away!