Friday, March 31, 2023

Go Ahead. I Dare You!

In response to Joe O'Biden's continued calls for outlawing so-called "assault weapons," without being able to define them," I say, 

          Go Ahead.  I Dare You! 

He says he wants to reinstate his 1994 assualt weapons ban.  It lasted 10 years and then sunsetted.  Did you know that?  And, even though our feckless Prez likes to say that it "reduced gun crime and firearm deaths," I'll quote from the Federal Record:

The "Updated Assessment of the Federal Assault Weapon Ban:  Impact on Gun Markets and Gun Violence, 1994 - 2003."  (Google it).  "We cannot credit the ban with any of the Nation's recent statistics on gun violence."  As in, 

                        DUH!  

Once again, O'Biden is a proven serial liar.

O'Biden knew, and supposedly knows (if he knows anything), that fewer than 2% of all firearm deaths occur by long guns, i.e., rifles and shotguns.*  As in, all rifles and shotguns of any design or function.  And O'Biden's 1994 "Ban" including more than 30 bolt-action rifles, and more than 20 shotguns, by the way.  Did you know that?  Yet, no reduction in deaths from their use over a 10 year period.  

                        None!

Sooooo, I've grown weary of these Big City politicians calling for the ban of something they cannot even define.  I doubt most of them have ever even touched a firearm (eeeyeewww!).  Yet, they are more than willing to lend their paid-for voices to an outright ban.  And even a confiscation which they're quietly demanding.  Not from their armed bodyguards, but from your gun cabinet!  Of the more than 15,000,000 in circulation of "America's Most Popular Firearm."  Because it's light, modular and easily convertible to different calibers.  It's used for target shooting, hunting and self-defense, BTW.  But it somehow scares the Hell out of Liberals, most likely because its scary looking.  And they must scare easily.  So go ahead, as Clint would say, "Make my day."  I can't wait for what would happen next. 

Whaddaya' gonna' do, Mr. Prezzident?  Ask that these gun owners just turn them in?  I doubt they will comply.  Or maybe send your National Guard door-to-door demanding millions of law-abiding citizens cough up their guns?  Knowing that the Guard is made up of your doctor, your lawyer, your pharmacist and your local fireman?  Your next door neighbor, fergodssake!  Who likely own these "undefineable" firearms?

I kinda' doubt it.  Or maybe just require all your "Blue State" Democrats to give up their guns.  Both of them.  That should take half an afternoon.  

So, in the face of escalating crime (Boy Guv released more than 62,000 hardened felons from prison over the past two years), and reduced prosecution of the Nation's criminals (Lost Angeles prosecutes fewer than 52% of its felonies), either "pull the trigger" on your threat, you Deep State, Left-wing, room temperature I.Q. stooge, or shut the Hell up!  I'm too old to put up with empty threats.  Nor shall I do so any longer.  

So while I wait, I'll just go ahead and clean and load my several AR's and wait for what comes next.  I'm sure it will be entertaining.    

So go ahead, ring my doorbell.  And my neighbors.'  And see what happens next.  You may have 100,000 Federal goons to try and intimidate the citizens, but we have 100,000,000 firearm owners.  It's your move...

*   And while we're at it, the gun used by the transgender shooter in Nashville was a carbine, not an "AR-style" rifle.  It was a pistol.  And it used pistol ammunition (9mm), not the rifle ammo that O'Biden claims "blows up bodies" when it hits.  Like he would know.  Anything.  Once again, he lied.  About both.  If you don't know guns and want the truth, read my blog.  I'll set you straight...

(P.S.  Hey Geoff, I told you I was pissed off, didn't I?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chuckmeister welcomes comments. After I check them out, of course. Comment away!