Sunday, November 6, 2022

Don't Shoot the Messenger...

The way I see it, all the Republicans will all vote for Republicans come Tuesday, November 8th, 2022.

Okay, we got that one jotted down.

And the Independents will all vote for Republicans come Tuesday, as well.  Wowzer on that one!

So we got the Republicans, which constitute about 39% of our population, and now the Independents, which total about 20% of our population.  Hmmm.

And I think a good-sized chunk of Democrats will quietly vote for Republicans come Tuesday as well.  Those who reside in Big Blue Cities and are afraid for their lives, would be my guess.

How many?  Don't know.  But it wouldn't seem to matter, now would it?  We're at about 59% so far, and counting!  

And all of that voting will lead to the Republican Tsunami I predicted a few weeks ago.  As I said, the R's will pick up 45 in the House and 3 in the Senate and the D's will take a historic spanking.  Despite what other pundits might portend.  

How do I know all this?  Come on!  You're doubting The Chuckmeister?  A man who's only been wrong once this entire year?  And that was when he was thought he was wrong but was really right?  A man who speaks about himself in the third person?  Puleeeze!...

Those of you who doubted me, you're forgiven.  I'm just that kind of guy...

So, while we head for the digital exits I'd like to offer up a question: how is it if a whole cadre of Democrat stars really believe the sky will fall if the Republicans take charge, and that "our children will be rounded up and killed," like Democrat historian Beschloss offered on MSPMS a day or so ago, and #3 in control of Congress, Rep. Jim Clybourne, said on Fox News Sunday would be "...the end of our democracy," and yet they know the Republicans will take charge anyway, why aren't they selling their expansive, waterfront mansions (O'Biden has TWO of them!) and heading for the bomb shelters?  

Or putting their cash in saddlebags and riding their Gulfstream G-5's to Costa Rica?  Or Belize?  Or to Panama, perhaps, another country which uses our $ as its currency?   And yes, I truly luuuuv long sentences!  I live by them, in fact! 

Oh yeah, back to the subject at hand.  Could the answer be that those on the Left are a bunch of of elitist, hypocritical out-of-touch, smarmy, intolerant, free speech-hating swells?  

Oh, I'm sorry, I just answered my own question...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chuckmeister welcomes comments. After I check them out, of course. Comment away!