Sunday, July 24, 2022

G. O. A. L.

           "Gun      Owners      Against      Loudmouths."

Do you know the definition of "politics?"

According to "The Chuckmeister," "poli" is Greek for many, and "tics" are small insects that burrow under your skin and rob you of your lifeforce.  

So there.  

It used to be that the shortest measurable unit of time was that period between your traffic light changing at an intersection in Times Square in New Yawk City, and the taxi cab behind you honking his horn.  To get you to move.  Now that's a short period of time.

Like reeely short!

Now?  It's that period of time between a mass shooting somewhere and a loudmouth, know-nothing, Haaavid-educated politician, probably from the Upper East Side, having never, ever been even in the same zip code with an actual "firearm," (bleccchh!!!) crawling all over people to get to a microphone.  So he/she/it (gotta' remember Taxifornia with that "it" thing, doncha' know!) can demand more gun control.  Enhanced background checks.  An "assault weapons" ban.  Ammunition purchase limitations.  Sueing manufacturers for making scary black guns that go "bang!"  Taxifornia's Boy Guv Gravid Newsome just signed into effect his 111th gun-control law since his aunt (San Fran Nan Pelosi) and his Godfather (J. Paul Getty) bought him the Guv's mansion.  Yawn...  

Thank God I saw this "Progressive" legislative avalanche coming Taxifornia's way and bought all mine before it hit... 

Are you sick and tired of being lectured to by those who read what's written by others?  Off a TelePrompTer, most likely, like our aged, infirm, crochety old buzzard of a POTUS?  By those who've never even touched an actual, horror of horror, "GUN?" 

So I've grown weary with all these commie pinko dumbass liberal pukes.  And I've decided to do something about it.  To try and offset whatever effect those "Birthing Persons Against Anything to do With Those Awful Ugly Guns, Ever Again!" groups, which have all formed using George Soros' money, I'm starting a new group as of today, using your money.  Ready?  Here goes:

      Gun Owners Against Loudmouths!  

From now on there will be an alternative source for information so as to combat the drivel pouring forth from the greedy, self-dealing lips of the Schumers and the Pelosis and the Sandy Cortez-es-es-es and every single Democrat from those dangerous Big Blue States.  

Simply send me $5.00 and you'll be a Charter Member of the "2nd Amendment Club."  You'll be a member of "G.O.A.L!"  Just think!  That's quite a bit less out here than a gallon of gas, and hey!  "Bidenflation" has made sure you can't afford to go anywhere anyway, right?  So send me a gallon of ga..., I mean $5.00 and I'll be your ombudsman.  Your professional firearms expert, which I am, to parry all the ignorant anti-gun thrusts offered up by those fools who've never even met anyone who's ever known anyone who's gone hunting.  Or sports shooting.  Or had a family member who's served in the military.

Don't they get all dirty and such?

I'll make sure all the "Legacy Media" gets the word that I'm available to provide a counterpoint to all their no-nothing commentators.  So that when the next mass shooting occurs, and it surely will (and don't call me Shirley!) until they go along with the kind of legislative changes necessary to thwart mass shooters, they can just call The Chuckmeister and I'll give them my enlightened commentary.  

And in the meantime, if nobody calls, I'll just use your dues money for cheeseburgers, fries and diet Cokes.  My faves.  And if I need more, I'll get back to you.  Okay?  Just address your "donations" to "Fortress Chuckmeister," Murietta, CA 92563.  And don't worry about an address, the mailperson knows where I am.  He's a Charter Member.

Oh yeah, and if I need more of your "donations" I'll get back to you.  Okay?  

Okay...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chuckmeister welcomes comments. After I check them out, of course. Comment away!