Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Where My Free Stuff?

When I moved to California back in the mid-1970's, although California was our richest State, the minorities among us needed some help.  Just like today.  And those in the majority provided it back then.  And as it turns out, that majority happened to be 74.6% White.  

White like me.

Now, 50 years later, White folks represent 34.5% of CA's population, and we need some help.  And that help must come from the majority.  And as it happens, that majority is now 39% Hispanic.  Or "LatinX."  Or whatever.  So there's now more of "them" then there is of "us."  And we're due our free stuff.  

And we want it.

BTW, CA's racial mix continues on with Asians and Pacific Islanders at 15%, Blacks at 5%, Multi-Racial/ Multi-Cultural 4% and Native American/Alaskan 1%.  And I'm guessing those folks would like their free stuff too.  

From those in the majority.

We're talking free cell phones here, and free hotel rooms, and free food, and free clothing, and free plane and train and bus fare, and a free education for our kids, who we want you to pay to birth.  And we want that stuff now.  'Cause this is 'Murica.  And the borders are w - i - d - e open.

Joe said so.

And we want free comfort animals if we get PTSD from waiting too long.  For our free stuff.  Which we're figuring you're going to try and keep from providing.

Because we're White.

I'm figuring the ACLU will sue on our behalf, right?  RIGHT?

I'd like to say how sorry I am for being White.  I'd like to say that, but I can't...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chuckmeister welcomes comments. After I check them out, of course. Comment away!