Monday, June 12, 2023

EUREKA!

I have the solution to one of America's most recent "problems."  

Our panties are in a bunch because President #45 has been indicted 37 times by President #46, his past and possibly-future opponent for the 2024 General Election.  

Relax, fellow Patriots, this is a non-problem.  Because I, The Chuckmeister, have the EUREKA Moment!  I have the answer to this entire problem!  Here we go:

     -  Trump immediately drops his campaign for POTUS as a REPUBLICAN, and immediately files for POTUS as a DEMOCRAT!

He then demands a debate, which puts him and O'Biden and Marianne and RFK on the same stage at the same time.  That ought to be worth the price of admission.  We're talking Super Bowl-type viewership here.  Who do you think would win?  And then who would the Democrats vote for?  

The 30% of them who still love Joe (ya' kiddin' me?) would still vote for Joe.  A third would probably stay home in a fit of pique (doncha' love that word?).  The remainder?  I gotta' tell ya' I think the Dems are so looney that about a third would vote for Trump between puffs.  

HE COULD THEN IMMEDIATELY PARDON HIMSELF, AND GO ON ABOUT THE PEOPLES' BUSINESS.

Ya' feel me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chuckmeister welcomes comments. After I check them out, of course. Comment away!