Saturday, January 15, 2022

86.1%

Early in my career in the medical field, I called upon a female obstetrician named Sarampag Abamubeh-Chandalaranathan.  She needed two name tags, taped together.  She loved me, this doctor did, and favored me with all of her business.  This success on my part was due to two factors:  

     One, I took the time to learn to pronounce her name (try it!);

     and Two, I actually asked for the order (polls tell us 80% of salespeople don't!).     

Now, the foregoing has nothing to do with anything, but I thought I'd start off by making you feel better, knowing you don't have to pack around a name like that.  Or have your dinner depend upon pronouncing it correctly.

Or have your dinner depend upon your sales ability.  

So now that you're all softened up, check this out:

The FBI just released statistics telling us that you're 86.1% more likely to be killed by gunfire if you reside in cities of 50,000 population or greater.  Almost double.  That's breathtaking!  Of course, the "MainStreamMedia" isn't reporting it, because it's inconvenient.  Doesn't fit the narrative.  Why?  All of the cities where they reported an increase are run by Democrats!  Here's a short list of cities with all-time record murder rates in 2021:

     -  Albuquerque

     -  Austin (where all the Taxifornians moved)

     -  Baton-Rouge

     -  Columbus

     -  Indianapolis

     -  Louisville

     -  Philadelphia

     -  Portland (well, duh!)

     -  St. Paul

     -  Tucson

Annnnnd, fellow Patriots, these are in addition to historically dangerous and high murder-rate, Democrat-run cities like Baltimore, New York City and Chicago.  All saw records fall in 2021, including Chicago with 797 firearm murders as reported by their police (Chicago Sun Times reported 857!).  Basically, it's more dangerous to walk the streets of the south and west side of Chicago than it is Baghdad or Mogadishu.

Sooooo, after more than 20 years of falling murder rates, we saw a shocking increase last year.  An almost doubling.  Why?  Who's to blame?  How do we stop it?

I don't know the answers to all these questions, but I do know one thing for damn sure: you're far safer in small-town America, and you're far safer in a town run by Republicans...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Chuckmeister welcomes comments. After I check them out, of course. Comment away!